Monday, September 27, 2010

9 Things

I never knew...

Freshly turned over peanuts smelled so terrible,

Poison Ivy can leave scars,

I could love my horse this much,

I would be as ambitious as I am,

I could learn to like fall,

How much money you can make as a model,

My grandfather was the next runner-up for the Olympics as a wrestler and is in the National Hall of Fame,

Music was so important.

Love could teach you so many things!

I always thought...

Peanuts would smell more like salt(blame my city upbringing).

I wasn't allergic to Poison Ivy, I was very wrong.

After all he is just a beast of burdens right?

You should see the paper I am writing!

I have decided to stop hating it and cultivate some sort of tolerance.

It is enough to make me think about thinking about it.

He was and my dad never told me! Can you believe it!?!

I thought you could live with out it. But you can't. I believe it is physically and mentally impossible.

Love has so many different faces and most of them have nothing to do with Valentines Day.
Love is Storge, Phileo, Eros and Agape. And the greatest of these is Agape.

-the Virginia Girl

4 comments:

  1. you're not modeling are you?, oh and you're uncle sounds pretty cool, and buff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so amazingly and cooly random Virginia Girl!
    -jemima

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way am I modeling! Can you imaginge ME as a model!?! Anyway my dad said I could only be a model for coats with L.L. Bean. so don't worry!!!
    And if I ever was a model I would be so mortified it would be kept a secret from everyone.
    -VirginiaGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats what I thought, I didn't think you were, just making sure. That would be very out of character

    ReplyDelete