Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summertime...


...is over. I feel like today was the first day of fall (even though the calendar may not), maybe because of how everthing smelled after the rain. I love how earth smells when it's wet and things are alive.


Lydia and I are both full-swing back in school now. I think we both have very mixed feelings about that reality. We have big plans for studying together tomorrow, though. Maybe we will employ doughnuts to help jumpstart our efforts and then do a little riding when we are done.


Tulesch just wandered into my room and told me it's time for bed. (Tulesch is the German Shepherd that lives with me, and yes, that's really how you spell his name. He was born in Holland and he says it was a family name...)


--AlaskaGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment