Thursday, October 21, 2010

QT pa 2T

Lucy has got to be the funnest, baddest and cutest combination of dog in the world. Her rapid learning of tricks amazes me yet her persistent disregard to any training to come when she is called is hilarious.
I am not as disgusted with her disobedience as most other people in my family and I usually sympathize with her in any arguments against her. I can't fathom the terror of dog hair other people in my family have and I think wet dog is a nice healthy smell. (much my mothers horror)


She should be in a calendar.Her right eye is blind and the other night she came in with it bleeding. It is still a little pink in this picture.
Look how cute she is! I think this should be framed!



AHHH! Those eyes!
She sure knows how to manipulate me with her eyes.








She is probably a great philosopher.

4 comments:

  1. Aww. She is cute. I agree with the wet dog smell. It doesn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, first you were modeling and now you are abreviating words with letters and capital letters! What is going on here!?!?! Haha, jk. (I hope you would know that this is the only scenario in which I would ever place the letters J and K together to mean just kidding, ever. I also hope you know that I was just kidding and if you are now fluent in the texting language, I don't care at all, and that It was just the first time I have ever seen you use it and it surprised me.)

    And now after that really long explanation that probably wasn't necessary, I will post this really long and, again, unecessary comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant numbers and capital letters.

    ReplyDelete