Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why not.

Hi! We decided to do a blog. It's not about anything in particular, it's just about life. And we have interesting lives. So you should read this.

Today Lydia went to co-op for Geometry and Science and did Ballet and Spanish.

Today Emily went to the DMV and tried to get a Virginia driver's licence but instead ended up spending the day at the courthouse. Well, it sounded good to introduce the subject that way, but I had planned to go to the courthouse to watch. I wasn't in trouble. :) My friend Steve Edwards is a prosecuting attorney and was prosecuting a bank robbery, which was fun to watch because the robbers weren't so bright. They planned the robbery on their morning smoke break and intended to be done with the robbery start-to-finish over their lunch break. Sawed-off shotgun and all. As I said, it was interesting.

Tomorrow we are planning on getting up early-ish and driving out to the horse lot to ride wild horses into the sunset starting at nine o'clock. We have great lives. So read our blog. And we're fun.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I will put your address up on my blog so everyone can see it. :)

    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, but I don't know how I'm going to find you since you'll be riding all day and I'll be getting there at 1 or so...

    ReplyDelete