Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Its About Time...

...For me to update and for Spring to come!

Until then I refuse to give any excuses for such a long span of not writing.

To start on catching back up with all that goes on in this world, I will put up Two "Before and After" pictures from my childhood and then now. Then in my next post I will put up three pictures of what I want my life to look like for the rest of the year. I will probably give brief descriptions for the before and after pictures but the ones for my future are to be interpreted by my steadfast readers however the see fit. Don't worry they are not abstract.

Sincerely Sincere,

Lydia

#1 My sense of style has improved and hopefully for the better!

Before:After:
#2 I still spend as much time with animals in general and dogs and horses in particular as possible.

Before:
After:

4 comments:

  1. wow! love the new blog design, my dear! pitch perfect.

    oh my dearest buddy chum pal. i have to say right now that you are one of the most beautiful girls on earth. ever. you have such amazing eyes. i love you to death!

    by the way, that purple hat is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much for my eyes. you are way more photogenic than I am. extremely unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, I kinda like the straw hat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with KC... :)
    -E.

    ReplyDelete